Functions Civil Defense
Knowledge Shanghai Civil
Internal institution responsibilities and personnel establishment of
the Shanghai municipal civil defense office
According to the regulation of "Shanghai municipal people's government function transformation and institutional reform" issued by the CPC Central Committee Office and the Council General Office (Office  No. 20), Shanghai municipal civil defense office was set up, as a directly affiliated institution of the municipal government. Shanghai municipal civil defense office also applied the organization name as Shanghai municipal civil air defense office.
1. Function Transformation
1) Canceled Responsibilities
(1) Cancel the responsibility of the first trial of the A Class civil air defense engineering supervision qualification.
(2) Cancel the supervision of the construction drawing technical review agencies in the construction of civil defense.
2) Delegated responsibilities
(1) Public emergency evacuation and community civil defense propaganda and education. In accordance with the principles of classification responsibilities, streets and towns are responsible for organizing the public to carry out emergency evacuation, first aid and other emergency education and training. In an emergency, the district and county government organizations to carry out orderly evacuation and the streets and towns are responsible for the execution.
(2) Audit civil defense construction fee charging and waiving. The fee of civil defense constructions approved by districts and counties are charged and waived by the district or county.
3) Integrated responsibilities
The responsibilities of coordination and management of the underground space in the city of Shanghai, assigned to the Shanghai urban and rural construction and management committee.
4) Enhanced responsibilities
(1) To strengthen the civil defense project maintenance and supervising responsibilities and to ensure that civil defense facilities are intact.
(2) To strengthen the civil defense special rescue (nuclear rescue) ability and to improve the ability of civil defense emergency.
2. Main Responsibilities
1) Implement the relevant civil defense, civil air defense law, regulations, rules and policies. combining the reality of the city, to study and draft related local laws, regulations and policies, and organize the implementation of relevant laws and regulations, rules and policies.
2) Organizing to draft general plans for construction of civil defense; Organizing to establish the scheme of municipal people's air defense; Organizing to establish civil defense project construction plans, civil defense communication alarm and information construction plans. Responsible for implementing the civil air defense construction and daily management standards, rules, organizing and formulating the relevant local standards, rules and regulations.
3) Responsible for Shanghai's basic civil air defense command post, alternate command post, temporary command post and their corollary equipments. Guidance and supervision of the districts, streets, villages and towns command post construction, operation and management.
4) Responsible for the supervision and inspection of the civil air defense constructions in Shanghai's major economic areas, guiding the department in charge of major economic areas and units compiled and the rescue plan.
5) Responsible for the the construction and management of Shanghai air situation for civil air defense early warning system, civil air defense alarm system, civil air defense command and communication system; responsible for the construction and management of civil air defense evacuation base; to organize civil air defense maneuvers and civil air defense trial alarm.
6) Responsible for the supervision and management of Shanghai's civil defense project construction, maintenance and removal; responsible for the administrative examination and approval of air defense basement in civil buildings; responsible for the construction and management of civil defense industry credit system; responsible for the professional audit and program compiling of in civil defense project special investments;responsible for the management of the security quality supervising institutions in local civil defense project.
7) Responsible for the coordination and management of Shanghai's civil defence projects development and utilization; participate in auditing and supervision underground space development and utilization planning; responsible for the supervision of civil defense project function well in daily use.
8) Organizing relevant departments to establish and improve mass air defense organizations and professional civil defense team, and guide to carry out the related equipment and training; responsible for the administration and construction of civil defense volunteers; responsible for the construction and management of civil defense special rescue teams; Participate in the chemical detection and evaluation of dangerous chemical accident, radioactive pollution accident, the nuclear attacks, put forward the corresponding countermeasures and participate in the scene of the accident disposal; responsible for organizing the emergency capabilities in earthquake rescue and others, providing direct communication service.
9) Responsible for the construction and management of Shanghai's emergency shelter; to formulating and revising the plan of the emergency evacuation and emergency shelter enabling.
10) Responsible for the organization and coordination of civil air defense science and technology research and academic exchanges; organize, coordinate and direct education and training of civil air defense in Shanghai; coordinate with community, schools, enterprises and institutions to develop civil defense work; guide and check community and basic units to carry out civil air defense exercise training.
11) Organize, guide, coordinate and implement of the administration and enforcement city's civil defense work; responsible for the civil defense administrative reconsideration and response to the administrative litigation.
12) Undertake other tasks assigned by the national defense mobilization commission.
13) Undertake other tasks assigned by the city government.
3. Internal institutions
According to the duties above, the Shanghai municipal civil defense office set up seven internal institutions:
2) Policy and Regulation Division
3) Command and Communication Division
4) Construction Division
5) Science, Propaganda and Education Division
6) Finance Planning Division
7) Personnel Division
In accordance with the relevant regulations, set up party discipline inspection agencies and CPC party committee.
The administrative establishment of Shanghai municipal civil defense office is 67 people.Among them, there is 1 director, 3 deputy directors, and 19 deputy department level leadership positions. Leader positions are in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "civil servant law".
1) Responsibilities about Shanghai Municipal Development and Reform Commission. Shanghai Municipal Development and Reform Commission is responsible for setting up the management system of the important economic targets protection and puts forward civil air defense construction plan advice.The Shanghai municipal civil defense office is responsible for the supervision and inspection of the civil air defense constructions in Shanghai's major economic areas, guiding the department in charge of major economic areas and units compiled and the rescue plan.
2) Responsibilities about Shanghai Urban and Rural Construction and Management Committee. Shanghai Urban and Rural Construction and Management Committee is responsible for the management and coordination of underground space and undertake other daily work of Shanghai Underground Space Joint Conference.The Shanghai municipal civil defense office are responsible for the planning, construction and maintenance of civil defense facilities.
3) Affiliated institution setting, responsibilities and personnel establishment would be regulated separately.
This provision shall be interpreted by the office of Shanghai institution establishment committee, and the the adjustment shall be handled in accordance with the procedures set up by the office of the Shanghai institution establishment committee.